MPA-04342 - Cleveland Motion Controls MPA-04342 DC Drive. Pacemaster 1 | 1/4-2...
- Part Number:
- Model Number:
- CLEVELAND MOTION CONTROLS
- Lead Time:
- Qty In Stock:
Cleveland Motion Controls MPA-04342 DC Drive. Pacemaster 1 | 1/4-2 HP | Chassis with Fuses | 115/230V AC Input Voltage Simple Type: Motion Control Systems
Adjustable-speed Pacemaster DC Drives are robust, rugged and reliable. Pacemaster 1 is available in 1/4 to 2 HP ratings and operates from single phase 115 or 230 volts AC. Pacemaster 2 is available in 3 to 5 HP ratings and operates from single phase 230 VAC. Each drive solution provides linear performance and EMI noise immunity. Both drives are UL Listed and CSA Certified.
For Resellers and High Volume Orders:
Please request a quote to obtain preferred pricing.
- Adjustable "horsepower"-from 1/4 to 2 HP and 3 to 5 HP.
- Adjustable current limit (10-150% of full load).
- Choice of open chassis or NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Circuit breaker for short circuit protection on NEMA 4 enclosed models.
- Conservatively rated components selected for long service life.
- Control transformer-24 volt secondary isolates all magnetic control and logic from the AC power source for operator protection.
- Full-wave power conversion for smooth efficient operation and high performance.
- Fuses for short circuit protection on chassis-mount controllers (optional).
- IR (load) compensation adjustable to suit individual motor characteristics.
- Jog, by selector switch, to allow momentary motor rotation when RUN switch is depressed.
- Maximum and minimum speed adjustments.
- Operates on 50 or 60 Hz. for worldwide applications.
- Operator controls can be mounted either in drive controller or at a remote location.
- Pacemaster 1 is re-connectable for 115 or 230 VAC input.
- Power cube contains ail power semiconductors for increased reliability and minimal maintenance time.
- Relay in control circuit protects against automatic restarting after an AC power interruption and improves drive reliability.
- Simple, easy installation with minimum connections and ample wiring room.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Voltage transient protection provided by metal oxide suppressor (MOV) placed across the AC line to minimize the effect of high voltage spikes from the ac power source.
- The Pacemaster Adjustable Speed Drives convert AC line power to regulated direct current for adjustable speed armature control of shunt-wound or permanent-magnet DC motors.
- None Available